Copic Buzz Challenge # 16
The Copic Buzz group at Paper Craft Planet has added their 16th challenge this week featuring KLM Digital Designs. It's a wonderful group of bowing sunflowers. You'll have to swing by and check it out.
Last week KLM Digital Designs provided a the cutest ghost with pumpkins digital stamp. I barely made the dead line but it was fun. Working against time some how helps me make decisions faster and I tend to stick with it.
I got to use my cuttle bug, my copics, my prisma color pencils (and the shading doesn't look half bad if I do say so myself )and I used the cricut to cut out the freebie "Barry the bat" over at SVGcuts.com. It gives me that warm and fuzzy feeling inside when I've done something with all of the craft supplies and tools I've been gathering.
I'm off to get that fuzzy feeling again with the next challenge.

No comments:
Post a Comment