Sep 27, 2009

Mo's Digital Pencil Fall Color Challenge

I did get a chance to make a card this weekend.

The digital stamp is from Mo's Digital Pencil. The image comes with two images.  One, she has a calico dress on with flowers and the second, she is in a solid color dress.  I opted for the solid color.  I distressed all the papers with Peeled Paint Ink pad from Tim Holtz.




Colored the image with copics and prisma pencils.  I have a lot to learn about shading.

2 comments:

Crystal said...

I love the little girl and you did a great job coloring. I also have a lot to learn about shading. Just starting to get into card making and all that goes with it! Thanks for sharing! Crystal

Verda said...

I see that you have discovered Mo's Art. I love the card and you did a great job of coloring her. You have a lovely blog.
See you over at Copic Buzz.