Oct 9, 2010

Day 9: 31 Days of Halloween


Day 9: Scary Pumpkin

A quick simple card.  
pumpkins, I had to try out one of the pumpkins 
in the Cricut Happy Hauntings Cart before I made my entry.

That's one of the reasons I love ATC's.
You can try out stuff and not ruin whole cards or layouts.

This pumpkin cut pretty easy and I wish I could
have cut out the rest of the pumpkins and put on the card.
(One of the down falls of ATC's - too small when stuff works, 
you wanna add more.)

The BOO stamp is Martha's and the spider web border.
I never knew how much I used her stuff until now.
And of course, the card is distressed with 
Tim Holtz Inks.

14 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

That looks like one mad pumpkin! So spooky! xxD

Alison said...

Fab pumpkin!!! I really like your idea of using ATC's fot trial an error. That might make me create more! Your rhinestones are great too!

Daniella said...

LOVE this!! THe dimension and layers are fabulous!!! Great job!

ldfdesign said...

love the pumpkin!!! i haven't been using my circut lately, i'm going to have bust it out now!!! great job!

Unknown said...

A very scarey pumpkin love the colours
Luv Jane xxx

Croms' Cubby Hole said...

A fab ATC. Are we going to see a full sized card version now? Love the orange of that pumpkin
Helen x

Steph said...

Creepy pumpkin! Really like how you added the webs down the side. Hope to see a bigger card where you can show us all the cool pumpkins :)

Sugar said...

awesome pumpkin! love the spiderwebs!!

~Lady B~ said...

this is fabulous!

Stitchinwitch said...

That is one mean pumpkin. Great ATC

SuzieQ said...

Wicked pumpkin!! Love the spider and bat at the ends of the frame too.

Unknown said...

he is definitely scary!

KC said...

oooooh he is scary! I like him allot!!

Kelli Green aka Cajunstampingqueen said...

I love your scary pumpkin!!! He is awesome!