Day 7: Bewitching
Have you ever started out making something
and it turn out to be something
totally different than what
was in your head?
Well that's what happened here.
It was suppose to be Erie and spooky
and we ended up on cutesy street again.
But I like her.
Her name is Cassandra
from
She is dressed in copics and black swirlies.
I could have but a bat instead of a butterfly
but it didn't seem to do Cassandra justice.
Imagine this butterfly (a layered Martha Stewart Punch)
has fangs.
Bwa-ha-Ha
Ha-ha

14 comments:
that happens to me all the time. i love the cutesy look, great job!!!!
She isn't "on the cute side". She is a Bitchin' witch for sure!!! Love the say it in crystals swirls coming out of her wand!!! Awesom!
I'm glad it happened this is great! love the swirls!
She's just bewitching! just bought all of these gorgeous stamps! Love it! xxD
she's great! Love the bling!!
LOL I just can't imagine the butterfly with fangs but I'll keep trying ;) Great job on her though - the bling is awesome too!
It's the quiet, sweet ones you need to watch out for anyways :) It looks amazing
No matter what you intended, the end result is fabulous! I think she is so cool, and I think I DO see fangs on that butterfly!
You should be very happy with the end result she is awesome
Luv Jane xxx
Lovin' the vibrant colors and the bling!
A fantastic ATC. Those fangs are there. Somehow bling sits well with this.
Helenx
Stunning, your coloring is amazing! Lovin' the swirlies too!
I have to agree with the majority! No matter the intended, the results are fabulostastic!!!! Awesome!
Great use of this image! You have quite the knack for ATCs!
Post a Comment