Day 6 : Toil and Trouble
A little brighter than than my past ATC's, it's a cutesy ATC.
My Cricut was calling and felt left out.
So I cut the cauldron from the
Happy Hauntings cartridge.
I stamped the orange striped paper
(Ravenwood Manor Paper Pad)
with Tim Holtz spider web
for the background and used the
old trusty label maker to build the title.
There is so much inspiration going round on this
31 day blog hop, I hope you all are
enjoying all of the Halloween festivities
from all of the bloggers. The roster of
Wicked bloggers is just off to the right and at the top.

14 comments:
Another great ATC! I need me a spiderweb ;) Great job again.
This is awesome! Wow, you are really inspiring me to make some ATC's! I love the flame!
A great ATC you are so good at them
Luv Jane xxx
great fire!! love the cricuts!!
great ATC...I love the fire! I must invest in a cricut I didn't even know they had a Halloween cartridge!
This one is wonderful too! The cauldron looks like it is iron, what ever you did or paper you used is perfect!!!
Awesome ATC!! I didn't know Cricut had a Halloween Cartridge!! I have to check that out!!
Always love to see the Cricky in use! Fabulous ATC! Need a label maker! xxD
Fun ATC! I need one of those label makers, too cool!
I love the flame and the bubbling potion, great ATC
I love the witch's pot.
I love all the little elements of your ATC and when all put together like this ..... great
Helen x
I can't believe how much I miss making ATCs!!!! I need to do some like right now!!!!! Awesome project!!!!
love the atc!!! i love how you used the label maker!!!
Post a Comment