Day 4 of
31 Days of Halloween
Ok, this one looks a little wonky. I'll
give you that. But I am learning new skills
like:
1)this distress embossing powder will not let you
glue anything on top of it. The only thing that will hang
with it is foam tape.
I distressed this with the powder then went over it with
distress ink and it still doesn't look like the
picture in the book.
Looks nice but feels like sand paper.
Stamps: Coffin & Eek, Martha Stewart
Bat, Tim Holtz
Distress Powder and inks, Tim Holtz

16 comments:
You know, I have the same problem with that distress embossing powder. Maybe Tim has something, or knows something we don't! (in my case, im betting it's alot)
I still love you ATC though! It is awesome!
Maybe you should shoot him an email ;) I think it's great and the coffin is fantastic!
Have you tried using glossy accents as an adhesive? I've used that on hard to glue items. If all else fails, there is E6000 (i think that's the name). I think your ATC turned out fabulous!
I think it's great! love glittery stuffs!
I think it looks great! Yes, that TH powder is very different from regular embossing powder...it takes time to get used to. But really, your project looks awesome!
hehe fantastic love the long eek very funny x
Yeah, that Distress Embossing powder can be a bear to work with, but this came out great! Fun techniques! xxD
this is probably my favorite ATC!! I just love bats!! great job!
I think it looks Fabulous!!!! I wouldn't change anything about it! Awesome!
It looks great! I haven't tried that technique before, that it is time I try.
Love it Lynette- LOVE it! I do believe that the distress powder is meant to feel that way, but since when I emboss it usually looks distressed anyone (operator issues) I have never invested in any. SOOOOOO glad to read where the coffin image is from and know I have it, PHEW! Love it!
That is amazing. I found that too with distress powder but superglue works :) I love the coffin but never would have guessed it was a Martha Stewart
This is fantastic
Luv Jane xxx
well what ever the issues were - you seem to have overcome them very well cos this is an amazing ATC. Loving the colour of the background
Helen xx
i have the same problems with the distress powder, you are supposed to be able sand it, but it doesn't work for me. love the atc though, great job!
I've never tried distress powder, looks awesome tho! Have you tried liquid glass for an adhesive on it?
Post a Comment