Oct 3, 2010

Day 3: 31 Days of Halloween


Welcome to day 3.
I hope you have been visiting all of the 
Wicked Bloggers
on the side bar and enjoying their 
Halloween Awesomeness.

Today's ATC is made with another 
technique from the Tim Holtz book:
Dabber Resist

Of course I didn't have the white Dabber paint,
had to use Expresso Dabber paint
with the Distress inks on top.
Not the same result he gets but a nice one to use for 
the background on for this card.

I colored the Witch with Copics and then
added Glossy Accents on her eyes.
In person it really makes them pop, in the picture it
added the little sparkle you see.

Stamp: Tim Holtz's Witch
Inks: Tim Holtz's Distress Inks, 
Adirondack Acrylic Paint Dabber in Expresso
Card: 7 Gypsies

16 comments:

SuzieQ said...

LOL she just cracks me up - great colors and love her eyes. ;)

Unknown said...

Her eyes do look great, fabulous image!
Shelley :)

Daniella said...

Awesome ATC!! Your witch is fab! And I love the background paper too!!

Unknown said...

Your ATC is awesome I love the image you have used
Luv Jane xxx

DonnaMundinger said...

Soooo cool! Love your coloring and the Glossy Accents really does make her eyes POP! xxD

Alexandra Lundgren said...

Fab! Love the next technique. Looks wonderful with the colors you have!!!!

Sugar said...

that is a great technique.. love witches!

~Lady B~ said...

fabulous atc!

Steph said...

Great ATC! I can see the "pop" of her eyes :)

C. Sage Deerborn said...

I love the way your background came out, and those glossy eyes make her scary for sure..

Stitchinwitch said...

Wow she really jumps at you

Croms' Cubby Hole said...

Fantastic ATC. Love the background colour, just right for this witchy image. and yes her eyes do pop.
Helen xx

ldfdesign said...

love how she pops!!! great coloring!!!!

KC said...

this is a great ATC I love the yellow it made such a great background!

Kelli Green aka Cajunstampingqueen said...

I love this technique and I love your ATC!!! There's just something about that image!

Alison said...

Woah! She's freaky! Her eyes really look great!