Oct 16, 2010

Day 16: 31 Days of Halloween


Day 16: Tombstone

A simple ATC for today, we are plundering around in the 
graveyard and this is what we found.

For the background we stamped the text with 
Martha Stewart stamps then went over it with 
Shabby Shutters and Vintage Photo Distress ink

For the Tombstone, we cut it from 
the Happy Hauntings Cartridge.
And the final touch was added with
my new Drippy goo punch from Martha.

Hope you enjoy a great weekend and 
don't forget to hop along the 
Wicked Bloggers Blog roll for 
some wonderful Halloween 
inspiration.

13 comments:

Kelli Green aka Cajunstampingqueen said...

Totally loving the ATCs! Great job!

DonnaMundinger said...

Fabulous! Love that background stamp and isn't goo the BEST? xxD

Daniella said...

Yes! I too need that background stamp! And the drippy goo is awesome!! Love this ATC!

Alexandra Lundgren said...

Beautiful. love the shimmer paper and the raven on the tombstone is perfect. I think I am going to have to give my soul to the devil and get that punch......

Alison said...

Great job! Love the drippy goo! And I really like that you stamped on text too.

Steph said...

Very nice, you are totally inspiring me to get a move on with my ATC's. Love the goo punch edge, way cool!

Stitchinwitch said...

That really looks amazing

ldfdesign said...

too cute atc! love the edge, and the tombstone! great job!

Unknown said...

Love this atc perfect image
Luv Jane xxx

Croms' Cubby Hole said...

Yet another great ATC. Great take the name on the gravestone and it's a fitting perch for that raven.
Helen xx

Sugar said...

fabulous atc!! love the goo.I need one of those punches already!

KC said...

great ATC I love the background and all the bats...so cool!

SuzieQ said...

Awesome background and great ATC again!!