Oct 14, 2010

Day 14: 31 Days of Halloween


Day 14 : BEWARE

Welcome to Day 14 of 
31 Days of Halloween, I hope you have taken in 
all of the Halloween Goodness of the Wicked Bloggers.
All of the ladies have been kicking some 
serious spooky inspiration.  The 
Blog Roll is on the side Bar.

My ATC today started of with the background
made with the Tim Holtz wood grain folder and 
inking the folder itself with distress ink 
then running it thru the cuttlebug.

The owl is cut from the Happy Hauntings Cartridge.  The 
"beware" sign was made with a Martha Stewart stamp and the 
"poison" sign was made with the Tim Holtz Stamp.

Have a great day and be sure to visit 
all of the Wicked Bloggers.

15 comments:

SuzieQ said...

background came out fantastic and I totally love the dripping word!

DonnaMundinger said...

Great ATC! Love that embossing folder and the other fun elements. xxD

Daniella said...

I LOVE the poision sign! I must find one!! Awesome!!

ldfdesign said...

wonderful atc! you so make me want to get out my circut! love what you are making!

Sugar said...

that is too coool!! love all the details on this atc!

Alison said...

This is creep-tastic! There are so many wonderful things to look at here! I have those MS letters too...love 'em! This is one of my fave ATC's you have done so far!

Alexandra Lundgren said...

Love it. You have some seriously ROCKIN stamps!!!

Kelli Green aka Cajunstampingqueen said...

That is totally awesome! I LOVE IT!!!! I have to say this is my fave that you have done so far!!!!

Kelli Green aka Cajunstampingqueen said...

Oh yeah the bottles for the potions came from Michaels!

Andrea C said...

totaly cool as x

Unknown said...

love it your owl is fantastic

Stitchinwitch said...

Love all the signs and colours. That owl is awesome in purple and black

Croms' Cubby Hole said...

I love this ATC. All this detail on such a little thing. That poison stamp is super and the owl really packs a punch in those colours
Helen x

Steph said...

I'm always in awe over your ATC's, wonderful job. Great stamp choices and I like how you attached the signs with brads.

KC said...

I love all the tim holtz stuff....wow just wow what a great combo! and that is the coolest owl ever!!!