Day 12 : The Scarecrow
Another "too cute to scare" ATC.
My stamped image is from Dustin Pike
colored with copics
colored with copics
You can't help but love these images.
I used my favorite background, text distressed
with Tim Holtz inks and added
a Tim Holtz swirl from grunge paper that I had also
covered in text and stained with ink.
How many leaves do you count?
Three! there's that number again. LOL
Have a great day!
Have a great day!

14 comments:
Sweet number 3!!! Great ATC! I love grungeboard!!
He is too cute ;) Grea tjob coloring and inking!
This is lovely he is so cute
Luv Jane xxx
This is great! That's a cute scarecrow, but I LOVE your background!!! Great job, again!
How fun and bright! LOVE those leaf brads! xxD
you are going to have a wonderful collection of atc! love this one!!!!
Definitely too cute to spook, I love that image!
aww he's darling! great coloring!!
Super cute ATC and wonderful coloring job! Going to have to get myself some of those distressing inks :)
That is so cute, I love all the details
Yep - Dustin does draw some fun images. I love his cute dragons. This however is a fantastic ATC with some really glorious colours. Love those shiny leaves
Helen xx
love the too cute to scare scarecrow! Great coloring!the background on the ATC is fab!
awww he is sweet...I love this image....what a great ATC that background...ugh I love it!
That background is awesome!!! I love it! That scarecrow is toooo cute!!
Post a Comment