Oct 11, 2010

Day 11: 31 Days of Halloween



Day 11: The Haunted House

Today's ATC is made with Delicious Doodles
Haunted House Digi Stamp
printed on Avery Clear Label paper.

I layered it over a torn paper and inked up background.
I don't know why but I have it in my head that bling
has to always be laid out in threes. LOL
I have no idea where the ribbon came from but it 
matched.

After yesterday's fiasco I stuck with simple.
And I want to thank everyone for their advice on embossing.
I didn't know you could overheat it.

12 comments:

Alison said...

Love this! I really like the ribbon and where you tied it! Rhinestones in 3's? 3 of anything is always pleasing to the eye, so you are of course, doing a great job! Love that haunted house too.

Kelli Green aka Cajunstampingqueen said...

That is so stinkin cool! I love love love 3's!!! LOL as Alison said 3 of anything is always pleasing to the eye! Great job!!

Daniella said...

I love that haunted house image!! And I too need to use odd numbers, be it for bling, or anything! It just looks better!! Awesome ATC!

DonnaMundinger said...

This is really awesome with that fab background. Odd numbers are always good on artwork. 3 is my fave too! xxD

Sugar said...

I am the same way.. it always feels "off" if i dont have them that way lol..
that is a great atc!

ldfdesign said...

i'm the same way with three, i always have to force myself to add more or less! love that image! great job!

SuzieQ said...

Totally love this! That house is awesome and the layering looks great too.

Stitchinwitch said...

That looks wonderful. I love haunted houses and you rocked it

Unknown said...

A awesome haunted house atc just love it
Luv Jane xxx

Croms' Cubby Hole said...

Love the ATC. Teri does draw some amazing designs and this haunted house has to be 1 of my favs. I'm sure there is a "rule of odds" out there somewhere - 3 is a good odd number.
Helen xx

Steph said...

Great ATC! Love that image and how you layered it over the torn paper. I'm part of the "3" club as well :)

KC said...

this is a great ATC I love the background!!!