
Welcome
to
31 Days of Halloween
on
Smeared and Smudged
It's the first day of October.
Each of us Wicked Bloggers has committed to making and displaying
one stamped project each day on their blog in October.
My first project I used the "Water Stamping" technique out of
Tim Holtz's Book :
A
Compendium
of
Curiosities
I imagine I will be refering to this book quite a lot during this challenge.
And then I embossed the the owl and mounted him with foam tape.
Stamps:
October Calender, Spider Web and Owl,
Tim Holtz
Distress Inks:
Tim Holtz
ATC card,
7 Gypsies
Be sure to travel around and view all of the
Wicked Bloggers,
They are an awesome group of artists and
they have some awesome projects and
there are prizes to be won.
Follow them all listed in the Side Bar.
For Rules and Regs on being a
Horrifying Hopper
or a
Sinister Lurker
please click here.
on
Smeared and Smudged
It's the first day of October.
Each of us Wicked Bloggers has committed to making and displaying
one stamped project each day on their blog in October.
My first project I used the "Water Stamping" technique out of
Tim Holtz's Book :
A
Compendium
of
Curiosities
I imagine I will be refering to this book quite a lot during this challenge.
And then I embossed the the owl and mounted him with foam tape.
Stamps:
October Calender, Spider Web and Owl,
Tim Holtz
Distress Inks:
Tim Holtz
ATC card,
7 Gypsies
Be sure to travel around and view all of the
Wicked Bloggers,
They are an awesome group of artists and
they have some awesome projects and
there are prizes to be won.
Follow them all listed in the Side Bar.
For Rules and Regs on being a
Horrifying Hopper
or a
Sinister Lurker
please click here.

18 comments:
So cool, I am going to check that technique out!
Shelley :)
Hi Lynette I love it will also have to check the techniqe out
Luv Jane xxx
Gorgeous Lynette! I haven't inked those babies up yet (or really even opened the book...oops!) Must say I'm inspired now, though. FABULOUS! xxD
This is AWESOME! Love the owl. I am looking forward to seeing more techniques!!!!
Ooh! I really like this! i haven't seen that book, I'll need to check it out! Loving that owl!
That is awesome! I have seen that tech..but never known how do to it..I will have to check out the book! I love the little calendar!
Very creative! Love the owl and the little calendar.
I love your ATC! Awesome color choices and kewl technique!
Love the embossing!! And the calandar too!! Really awesome!
Totally gonna have to get that book!!!! That looks freaking amazing! I totally love yourATC and the owl is to die for!!! Awesome!!!
Love the tecnique and the embossing! Owls are awesome and your ATC is really cool. I love all the distressing.
:) tOri
Love the owl. Can't wait to see the rest of the projects
Wonderful calender... doesn't that owl sparkle nicely. great project
Great looking owl and very cool calendar!
I love the look of that technique. I just might have to get that book. Embossing the owl was just the right touch.
love it and love the owl!!!! i thinking i need to get that book!!!
Beautiful ATC! Can't wait to see what other techniques you have in store for us.
this is an awesome ATC I love it! I can't wait to see what you share tomorrow...I have to get this book...I have heard so many good things about it!
Post a Comment