Sep 25, 2010

Trick or Treating in Burton's Neighborhood of Horrific Haunts


Sounds like a ride at Disney World, looking at all of the other entries to it would be an awesome place to explore. The Burtonesque Dolls Challenge #  19 : Create a card or project inspired by Trick or Treating in Burton's Neighborhood.

I found this digi stamp at Make 'It' Crafty, and they have a challenge going on too, it's "Anything Goes Fun Challenge"  They have lots of Mushroom houses and Landscape Digis you could use with all of your character stamps. I thought this Haunted House of Rusted Tin would fit right in at Burton's Neighborhood.  I colored it with copic markers and "distressed it", I use that term loosely, with Tim Holtz distress ink. And it's not snowing, the background dots are supposed to be fog,LOL

I also used the Cracked Martha Stewart punch and the "Trick or Treat" clear stamp is from Inkadinkado I had gotten last year from Michaels.

I am also entering the Haunted House of Rusted Tin  in Haunted Design House's HDH057-Horrific Haunts. Could you imagine the echos and clanging of chains of a ghost in this house, it would deafen you.

5 comments:

Zoe said...

This is fabulous Lynette! I love what you did with the Haunted Halloween house. Must admit I did think it was snowing. heehee Thanks so much for sharing your creation with us at Make it Crafty this challenge! Hugs xxoo

Cheryl said...

FANTASTIC!!! Love your brilliant colouring!! Thanks for your lovely comment!!
xx

DonnaMundinger said...

LOVE this! I've GOT to get some of those fantastic houses! Fabulously creepy coloring too. Thanks for joining us for MM at HDH. xxD

Anonymous said...

Really gorgeous !!! Thanks for playing with us at Make It Crafty.
Hugs
Mag :)

Shirl said...

Amazing colouring Lynette! Congratulations for making it to Top 6 on Make it Crafty! :)