The Challenge # 17: Create a new candy box, candy bag, chocolate bar, any fun and funky new candy you would find in Willy Wonka's factory.
I thought he would come up with the perfect , no side effect, mood changing candy. "Jekyl and Hyde Nice Pills".
The first shot is the front of the card, then you open it up to see the transformation:
These rubber stamps from The Greeting Farm are so cute. I used "Wednesday" for the Grouchy person and "Cheeky Beauty" for the nice side of Wednesday. I also entered this card in the "Rule of 3's" Challenge on The Greeting Farm Blog
The layered Star shapes and Label were cut with the Cricut using "The Shaplies" svg files from Penny Duncan Creations.
I downloaded the Willy Wonka font from Dafont.com, cut the title out on the Cricut using Sure-Cuts-a-Lot and also used the Carnivallee Freakshow and SwingSet BB fonts.


7 comments:
Love this card. What an awesome idea!
Amazing Card!! Love it.
This is just adorable.. Thanks for joining us at TBD.. Good luck..
Hugs, Linda
This is awesome!! I love your chocolate dp and your idea is great!!!
OMG!!!! Is this ever cute! Fab colors, stamps, design...WOW! xxD
Cool idea. Your card is great fun.
What a great card, cute idea.
Post a Comment