but I survived to the weekend and things have got to get better.
Anyhow, after surviving the dreaded virus that is going around I am now tending to the other victims. So happy to feel better, I don’t mind a bit. I couldn’t even sit look at the computer without getting sick and dizzy.
Today I was able to finish a little project from the House of 3.
This is the small one, and I’m finishing up the bigger one for my daughters room. Digital printable Spring letters you put together ever which way you want.
I had to get this project out of the way so I could enjoy the House of 3’s House Warming Party complete with a new project to download and work with. Their examples are so inspiring, I know I am going to have to own all of the kits. You can check out all of their blogs (Rhonna’s, Heidi’s and Janet’s) read all about it and get great ideas.
They are also responsible for the new blog duds celebrating their House Warming Party.
No comments:
Post a Comment