Apr 24, 2013

My first WOYWW

I've been a fan (lurker :)   of the Stamping Ground's "What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday" for quite a while and I love seeing other crafter's and artist's work spaces.  This is my first share and so I thank you for stopping by.

It almost took a whole month but I finally gathered up most of the distress paint supplies. So today I was determined to get started trying out the patina look from the Tim Holtz April 2013 tag. I love the way these new metallic distress paints react with water. With luck, I hope to finish this tag within what's left of this month.  LOL :)

7 comments:

jill said...

Big warm welcome Lynette to WOYWW. Lovely tags in the making on your desk. Jill #26

Marit said...

Welcome to woyww... thanks for sharing your space and work. I love the blending colors on your tags. Happy crafting and happy, belated, woyww. Marit #79

Jackie said...

Well done for joining in and welcome
Your tags are looking great
Jackie 15

Lisa-Jane said...

I'm liking the way that's going! Welcome to the wonderful and mad world of WOYWW. Have a great week.

Kelly said...

Hi Lynette! Welcome to the group. We have so much fun snooping into everyone's spaces and looking over shoulders to see what's being created. The tags have the beginning of something awesome! Waiting anxiously for the finished project! Creative Blessings! Kelly #123

Unknown said...

Ooooo! I love Tim Holtz! I haven't tried the new metallic distress inks yet but they look yummy!

Unknown said...

Hi Lynette
You're a newby just like me lol! I have only been on for three weeks now but I warn you it is great fun but very addictive. I didn't know there were metallic distress inks available....is that in the UK too?
Dawn #30