Day 18: the Framed Spider
Another ATC "Guinea Pig" card, in other
words I was testing all sorts of stuff out on it.LOL
All of the ladies on this blog hop are so artistic it makes
you want to try different things.
After using three different Distress Inks to color the base,
I used the Broken Glass texture fade
folder. Then rubbed Black Soot on it to make the cracks stand out.
Then I sprayed it down with Terra Cotta Glimmer mist.
I painted the metal frame with alcohol inks and stamped
the spider on the text.
I used alcohol inks on a mini
domino, stamped it with a crow, covered it with
Rock Candy Distress Crackle Paint, then rubbed
distress ink over it to bring out the crackles.
Note: And that is a crow, it may look like a Raptor dinosaur
but it is a crow. LOL
I put the Crackle Paint over the Spider too, but I think it works better
on non-porous surfaces. I've also have learned that you
need patience when waiting on the cracks.
On the bottom edge, I broke out the Iron Gate Punch from
you know who.

13 comments:
This is great! Love the framed spider.
love the atc! after looking at the crow again, it does kinda of looks like a dinosoaur :)
Way cool! Love how the spider looks like a specimin in that frame! Where is everybody getting those cool dominoes? Love the tiny one you used. xxD
Lovely card!! Great use of your techniques!
extremely cool x
Great showcasing of techniques, love the spider
Wow! This is superb!!! I love that you did SO MUCH to this ATC! Love the raptor-crow ;} and the frame. Plus that texture folder and punch is faboo!!! Really awesome job on this!
This is a fantastic ATC the framed spider is great
Luv Jane xxx
Another wonderful ATC. Spider going to have crow for lunch? hehe. This would be a great candidate for the arachnaphobia challenge. Love all the techniques you have used here.
Helen xx
Wow, I love it! Wonderful texture, I like the text behind the spider too.
great ATC I love all the elements...and I totally had to look back and see the dinosaur! lol to funny!!
Holy STC batman!!! That is just frickin amazing!!!! I love that you did so much!
that is awesome!! love it all!!
Post a Comment