It all started with one Challenge over at Simply Betty Stamps. A One Day only Challenge to use a Non-Halloween image in a Halloween Creation. Could it be done? We gave it a Whirl and here are our entries.
The inside says "What's a nice GHOUL like you do'in in a place like this?" I used School Girl Lola in a Cricut Haunted Mansion and DS used Christian Digi from Simply Betty.
and the inside of DS card just cracks me up.

I am also entering this in the Cricut Cardz Challenge # 42: make a Halloween card using the card feature on any cartridge and the Color Me Copic Challenge # 4 : Straight Hair. I need more practice coloring hair.



15 comments:
What super creative cards! Great sentiments too! Great job, good luck on the challenge!
Very cute and creative! Really, really love it!!
Great Job! Love that haunted house! Thanks for playing along at CCC!
Very cute, I love the house card. Thanks for joining us on our hop. Good luck.
~Patricia
What a fantastic project! Thanks so much for joining us at CMC :0)
How fun, awesome job! Thanks for playing with the SBS Challenge:0)
Both cards are just fantastic. Thanks so much for sharing them with us at CCC.
Nice job, thanks for joining us at CCC.
Awesome cards! Your coloring is fabulous and your DS's card is too funny, he's so clever! Love these both! Thanks for joining the CMC challenge! :)
This is absolutely fabulous!
Your card is just adorable.
Really great cards! I'm loving the Haunted House card and the stamped images. Thanks for playing with us at CCC!
Great Cards! I really like how the Haunted House came out! Cute! :o)
Thanks for playing along with us over at CCC! :o)
Theresa
<3 this shape card! Amazing! Thanks for playing with us over at the CCC :)
crazyaboutcricut
This is really cute. Those sentiments are awesome.
Hugs,
Raven
Post a Comment