Paper Cutz Challenge #14 - Use 3 kinds of paper.
I thought this challenge was the perfect chance to create a card for this challenge given all the surfaces you need to cover. I used Recollections Halloween paper pack and 3d sticker to complete the card. I also scrap lifted "cardcrazy09" 's idea of suspending a character in the card.
Be sure to watch her video. I posted the link in the entry before this one. Very Cool.

8 comments:
Holy smokes this card is terrific!!!Beth
Great card Lynette...so glad you were able to join us this week at PCC!!!
Hugs,
Terry
Awesome card Lynette! Thanks so much for the shout out and thanks for playing Paper Cutz Challenge!
Hugs,
Mary
fun card. I made one too.
Thanks for playing on Paper Cutz
That card is a pretty one fit for the Halloween...I also join...
Absolutely beautiful card!
Thanks for joining us at PCC this week.
Love it! I did a baby's card version. This is a card to impress!
this is awesome, great job....have a wonderful weekend!
enjoy *~*
Post a Comment